The Survey of the Health of Wisconsin (SHOW) has been collecting data annually since 2008. The data and biosamples are made available to qualified investigators and organizations to support cutting-edge research and discoveries that aim to improve health. We work with partners to ensure all human subject protections are properly in place before sharing data.
REQUEST OUR DATA
The SHOW data team can generate a custom data set based on researchers’ specific needs using data from past years.
This data is great for:
- justification for grant applications
- unique epidemiologic analysis for publications
- student research projects
Learn more about Accessing and Using SHOW Data
SHOW scientists use validated health questionnaires. Researchers are welcome to use our instruments for their own data collection.
Topic areas available:
- Health and health history
- Mental health
- Health care
- Health-related behavior
- Physical and built environment
- Social and economic determinants
Learn more here: SHOW Topics